DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2022 @dohodisha.nic.in::According to the most recent news, the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha, and Nursing Management System has released the First Round Nursing Seat Allotment Result October 29, 2022. Candidates who applied to Odisha Nursing Round1 Counselling 2022 may view the Odisha Nursing Merit List-2022 pdf. Applicants can download the Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment at www.dmetodisha.gov.in and www.dohodisha.nic.in. Below is the link to the Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment for 2022.
After September 2022 registration, the first phase of DOH Odisha Nursing Allotment counseling began. On October 28, the DOH Odisha BSC Nurse First Phase Seat Allotment 20022 will be posted on the Odisha Portal, Nursing Counselling and Admission, Directorate of Medical Education and Training. Please read the following sections if you are a registered candidate to the DOH Odisha Nurse 1st Round Sit Allotment 20022.
DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 Overview
|Authority||Directorate of Medical Examination and Training, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Nursing|
|Courses||Basic B.Sc Nursing / GNM /ANM, P.B. Diploma / M.Sc / Post & Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Program||Nursing counseling 2022|
DOH Odisha Nursing 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
The DOH Odisha Nursing 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022 will be based on the candidate’s best rank and category/reservation. The official website Dohodisha.nic.in will provide details about the allocation of seats and an SMS notification will be sent to registered mobile numbers. If candidates are allocated seats in the first round, they must pay the Part Course Fees via net banking/ card payments/ other payment modes (UPI) by logging in their Registration Number and DOB.
Nursing Management System DOH Odisha First Seat Allotment 2022
On the scheduled date and time, the Nursing Management System – Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha, will make available the www.dmetodisha.gov.in Seat Allotment Result 2022. Only those candidates who have exercised the option filling in and lockinguntil deadline will be given seats.
On September 25, 2022, the Nursing Management System – DOH Odisha administered an entrance exam for all the nursing courses. The October 1st, 2022 results were made available. Next came the October 7th and 14th, 2022 merit lists. The Window for Choice Filling and Locking was open from October 15 to 24, and the 2022 Seat Allotment Result will be available today at www.dohodisha.nic.in.
How to Check Odisha DOH Nursing Seat Allotment 2022?
- Applicants must go to the official website of the Odisha Directorate of Medical Education & Training, which is https://dohodisha.nic.in/.
- Check the most recent DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment and Counselling Admission 2022 Update from the Home Page.
- Click the Odisha Nursing Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 Result Link to proceed.
- The DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 Round First PDF will open in a new tab.
- Check the Result by Name, Roll Number, Application Number, and Other Information.
- Students can also log in by clicking the Login button.
- To Login, enter your Registration Email and Password.
- Then, select the DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 Result option.
- Students can Confirm DOH Odisha Nursing Courses Wise Admission 2022 and Complete Counselling As Per Available Dates on the Screen.
Odisha DMET Nursing Allotment: Exercise Options
Candidates will have several options to confirm their seats. You have two options for confirming your Odisha DMET Nursing Allotment Results: Float or Freeze. By selecting the Freeze option, you agree to the assigned seat. By choosing Float, you agree to attend the next round in counselling and get better seats.