E Ration Card Download: Maharastra Kerala Delhi Jharkhand
E Ration Card Download: Maharastra Kerala Delhi Jharkhand. This article will explain how to Apply Online. Please read this article to learn all about it. The post below contains details about the qualifications, age requirements, selection, and salary details. Please share this website with your friends. Ration shops are subject to several terms and conditions. These details contain all the information you need and will help you resolve any questions. Go through it carefully.
Documents Required For Ration Card
- Residential proof
- Age certificate
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- identity card
- Passport size photos
- Mobile Number / Email ID
- Gas Connection Details
- Bank passbook
- Self-declaration certificate issued by ward councillor or head
How To Download Kerala Ration Card?
- To download the Kerala Ration Card List, first of all, visit the website given. ClickHere
- After reaching the website, scroll down and click on the “Total Cards” button.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, where you will see all the districts of the state, click on any district in which you live.
- After clicking on your district, now the TSO Level Report will open in front of you, now click on your TSO office
- Now you have to click on your ARD number from All Ration shops (ARD)
- Now finally Kerala Ration Card list of new beneficiaries will appear as follows
- Now the beneficiary list will open in front of you, in which you can check your name.
Till now around 89,66,672 ration cards have been distributed to ration card holders in the state of Kerala. To get more information, visit the official website.
How to Download Delhi Ration Card?
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government. ClickHere
- Check the section of “Citizen Corner” section on the homepage.
- Click on the generate e-card option.
- Enter the details required such as ration card number, the Aadhaar number of the head of the family/NFS ID, Head of the family, Date of Birth of the head of the family, and the registered mobile number given at the time of registration.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Once done, the e-ration card will be displayed on the screen and can be downloaded by clicking on the ‘download’ option.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Ration Card?
To apply for your Jharkhand Ration Card, you must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website ClickHere
- On the homepage, select ‘Download Forms’.
- From the dropdown list, click on ‘Application Forms’. You will see the links to application forms for urban and rural areas.
- Select your relevant application form link. Now, the application form will appear.
- Download the application form.
- Print your form and fill in all the details.
- Submit the application at the regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre.
How to download Maharashtra Ration Card?
- Friends, first of all, you have to open your mobile and visit the official website ClickHere
- Now here you have to enter the name of the Ration Card All-State in the search bar. Now many applications will open on your screen. Then you have to install the first application. Then this application will be downloaded to your mobile.
- Then you have to open it. In this, you will get to see the names of almost all the states.
- Whichever state you are from, you have to click on the option of the name of that state. Then you have to enter your district in it.
- After entering the district, the tehsil and village have to be entered.
- Now which ration card you have, you have to enter its information in it and select that option. Then after this, you will see all the ration cards in your area.
- Out of this, you have to search for your ration card. As soon as you get your ration card, you have to click on it. In this way, it will be open.
- After the ration card is open, you have to download the ration card. Then you can get the complete details of your ration card.
- Friends, in this way you can download your duplicate ration card download very easily through your mobile.