E Ration Card Download: West Bengal Bihar UP
E-Ration Card Download: West Bengal Bihar, UP. This article will explain how to download an E-ration Card. Please read this article to learn all about it. The post below contains details about the qualifications, age requirements, selection, and salary details. Please share this website with your friends. Ration shops are subject to several terms and conditions. These details contain all the information you need and will help you resolve any questions. Go through it carefully.
Documents Required For E Ration Card
- Residential proof
- Age certificate
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- identity card
- Passport size photos
- Mobile Number / Email ID
- Gas Connection Details
- Bank passbook
- Self-declaration certificate issued by ward councillor or head
How To Download E Ration Card West Bengal?
- First, you need to go to the official website of the West Bengal food department by visiting ClickHere
- Once the website opens, click on “Ration Card”, then click on the “e-Ration Card” option from the menu list. A new page will open.
- Now click on the “Click to Download e-ration card” button. A new page will open.
- On the new Page, enter your Ration Card Number and Category in the specified fields.
- After entering the details, click on the Download button.
- Your e-Ration Card will be downloaded.
How To Download E Ration Card Bihar?
- First, you have to visit the official website of Bihar Food and Consumer Protection. ClickHere
- After that, a page will open in front of you
- You have to select your district on this page and click on show.
- After clicking on show, a new list will open in front of you, you have to see whether you are from a rural or urban area, if you come from a rural area then click on rural and if you are from a metropolitan area then click on urban.
- After this a list of all the blocks in your district will appear, you will have to click on your block. Whichever block you live in.
- After that, a list of all the Gram Panchayats in your block will appear.
- You have to select your Panchayat and after selection, you have to click on Village on a new page
- After clicking on the village, a list of all the people who have applied for a ration card in your area will appear in front of you on the new page, you will have to find your name in the list. In this list, you will be given all the details like ration card number, type of ration card, name of the head of the ration card, father’s name, and how many members are in the family.
- After this, as soon as you get your name, you click on the number of your ration card, and the complete details of your ration card will appear on your screen.
How To Download E Ration Card UP?
- To download the UP E-Ration Card, enter the official website (up.gov.in) of the Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- After entering the website, click on the link Search in the eligibility list of ration cards on the home page.
- On the next page, you will see two options. Choose any one of these two options at your convenience.
- If you want to download your ration card by ration card number, then enter all the information you asked for.
- Beneficiary citizens must enter their 12-number ration card in the given box and click the search button after entering the captcha code.
- On the next page, all the details related to the ration card will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can print your ration card by checking the names of all the family members on your ration card.
- This way, the process of downloading the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card online is complete.