Laxman Narasimhan is an Indian American businessman. He has held several top-level posts in various corporate firms. He was CCO (CCO) at PepsiCo as well as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Reckitt. Laxman was the CEO of Starbucks the world’s largest coffee chain. He was paid six million euros in salary when he served as the CEO of Reckitt. Narasimhan is a trustee of the Brookings Institution, director of Verizon, and an official of the Council of Foreign Relations.
He also served as an advisor to the former UK Premier Boris Johnson. Narasimhan has completed his Master’s qualification in German. After his studies, He joined a consultancy firm McKinsey and company as an employee in a regular position, but shortly thereafter he was promoted to higher levels and eventually became a senior partner of the firm. Narasimhan later joined the global soft drink brand PepsiCo and was responsible for the company’s operations across Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Latin America. He also was appointed chief commercial officer (CCO) at PepsiCo.
|Real Name||Laxman Narasimhan|
|Date of Birth||15 April 1967|
|Age (as of 2022)||55|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Wife||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||College of Engineering, Pune|
The Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania
Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Singing, Mimicry, Cooking|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Greenwich, Connecticut, United States|
Social Media Profiles
Laxman Narasimhan FACEBOOK
Laxman Narasimhan TWITTER
Laxman Narasimhan INSTAGRAM
- He is not an active member on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Starbucks is the world’s largest retailer of coffee. They have outlets in 34,000 locations across the globe. They have been in the business for more than five decades.
- Laxman Narasimhan will be working as CEO from October 1, 2022, with the present CEO Howard Schultz. From April 1, 2023, he will completely take over as CEO and join the board of directors.
- Starbucks released a statement saying that Mr. Narasimhan will be spending a few months meeting the staff members of the company all over the world.
- Mr.Narasimhan receives 17.5 million dollars (i.e, 140 cores) per annum as salary. Apart from his salary, he received 1.6 million as a signing bonus and 9.3 million in shares, along with 50,000 dollars to cover legal fees and a private jet for his disposal.
Take a look at the latest photos of Laxman Narasimhan,
|PROMS4U Home||Click here|