UP Parivarik Labh Yojana registration: If you are looking for information about UP Parivarik Labh Yojana, then this is the place to go. We will provide step-by-step information on how to register. You will also receive complete information to help you check your status. This will allow you to easily verify it. You can read the entire article for more information.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
This scheme’s full name is National Family Benefit Scheme. You can only apply online for this scheme. The Uttar Pradesh government has started the UP Parivarik Labh scheme for the state’s poor families.
This scheme falls under the Social Welfare Department. This scheme was created at the state level. This scheme is only open to citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Our article also contains a link to the application website.
- AP TET Hall Ticket 2022 Download
- Kannur University PG 1st Allotment 2022
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2022
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2022
Documents Required for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
All the documents you need to apply for this scheme are as follows-
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Chief’s death certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Head’s age certificate
- Passport-size photos, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
Your eligibility criteria to apply have been set as follows-
- The age of the head of the family should be 18 to 60 years to get the benefit under the Death Assistance Scheme.
- You must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh to apply.
- The annual income of the families in urban areas should not exceed Rs.56,000/-.
- To apply, the annual income of the families of rural areas should not exceed Rs.46,000/-.
- You must be below the Poverty Line to apply.
Benefits of UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
The benefits that will be available to you through this scheme are as follows-
- Under this scheme, compensation of up to Rs.30,000/- will be given to the families below the power line.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to the poor families living in the rural and urban areas of UP.
- Through this scheme, this amount will be deposited directly into your bank account.
- This amount will be made available to you within 45 days of applying.
How to Apply for the Yojana Online?
- To apply you have to visit the official website.
Whose link is- www.nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on ‘New Registration’ on the home page.
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In the form, you have to fill in the district, resident, bank details, applicant details, etc.
- After filling in all the details correctly, click on submit.
- After which your registration will be completed.
How to login in UP Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- For this, you have to open the website.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘District Social Welfare Officer / SDM Login’.
- On the next page, you have to select your officer and district.
- After that, you have to enter your password and captcha code.
- Then after clicking on save your login will be completed.
How to Check Status of the Yojana Online?
- For status, you have to visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Application Form Status’ on the home page of the website.
- After which you will have to fill in your district, account number, and registration number on the next page.
- Then after filling you have to click on submit.
- After which your application status will open in front of you.
How to Check District Wise Beneficiary List?
- First of all, you have to go to the online portal.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘District Wise Beneficiaries Details’.
- After which the district list will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select your district.
- Then the list of Tehsil will open in front of you.
- Click on your Tehsil in that list.
- After that, you have to select your Block and Panchayat as well.
- After which all your details will open on your screen.
- AP SSC Supplementary Results 2022
- jkbose.nic.in 11th Class Result 2022
- HP TET Admit Card 2022 Download
- DDU Result 2022 Gorakhpur University
- MCBU Result 2022 BA, BSC
How to download Mandate in UP Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- For this, you have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Mandate’.
- A PDF file will open in front of you on the next page.
- Your mandate will be given in this PDF.
- After that click on download.
Hope that today in our article you will get clear information about UP Parivarik Labh Yojana in our article.